Skip to main content

Top Header Ads

😇Happy Valentine's Day 🎁Wishes, 🎊Quotes, 📽status, 💌Messages, for girlfriend👰🏻 and boyfriend🤵 2020

🌝Happy Valentine Day 💝Wishes, Status, and Quotes in Hindi & English 2020 : Celebrated on February 14, it’s a wonderful day, dedicated to 💞love! Try to make this 🎊very day unforgettable for your loved one.

At last it’s the💤 Valentine’s 🌞Day. Spend this entire day with the one you💟 love to make them feel special. 


Express💥 your love with🎁 gifts chocolates roses etc. 

Send those romantic🌝 Happy Valentine Day🎁 Wishes and Status in English and Hindi.

💮 Last but not least, it all culminates to Valentine’s Day on the 14th, when you get🌹 innovative in each and every way to 🎭prove that you care, that you are trustworthy, and you love.

🌾 For all those in love, the much-awaited 🌹Valentine’s Week is about special 💝gifts and Happy Valentine Day Wishes for Girlfriend👰🏻 and🤵 Boyfriend shared with their special loved one.

🌝 While most of us have 📨come to the thoughts and opinions that there need not be just one day in the calendar to🖤 celebrate love. 

When it is 💫Valentine’s month of the year, care and love is almost 🎭always found in the air. 

Yes, the 💌Valentine’s Week is around the corner and if you might be still thinking 😇about how you can surprise the ones you📨 love or merely make them feel special sharing Happy Valentine Day 📽Status in Hindi on Facebook and🔮 whatsapp to express your love.

🌝Happy Valentine Day 🎁Wishes and Status for💟 Love 2020.

Valentine’s Day is popularly 🤪celebrated every year on February 14.The final 💞love day is when you are able celebrate with those you love. 

From a🎭 romantic candle-lit 🍱dinner to a long walk on the beach or by just sharing 🌝Happy Valentine Day Status and Wishes to your love, 👰🏻girlfriend\boyfriend🤵, husband\wife – there are actually numerous ways of saying I💞 Love You. 

💮Valentine’s Week is the best occasion to 💥pamper and convey your true emotions to the person that you are in love with. 

The idea is 🎊always to have a 🌾week-long 💥celebration, make numerous memories and strengthen your relationship.

🖤 It really is a 🎁celebration of the relationship of a couple that are truly madly deeply connected to other the special day – when 💟love is in the air. 

On this day, men or🥨 women go out on dates and spend good quality time with each other, post their pics with their loved ones on Facebook with a special Happy Valentine Day Status to 🔥impress their partners.

🌝Happy Valentine's day sweet love.

Thank you for♨ everything you have⏱ done for me.

🌀 I LOVE YOU. 

This 🌟Valentine's day brought us☄ lots of happiness and joy. I know this day is meant for 🎋girlfriends and boyfriends, but I still 🎈want to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day because you are a🎲 special friend in my life.

🎯Happy Valentine's day sweet love.

 Thank you for 🃏everything you have done for me. 

🌞I LOVE YOU.

This Valentine's day brought us lots of ⛈happiness and joy. 

🌡know this day is meant for 🎃 girlfriends and boyfriends, but I still want to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day because you are a special🎼 friend in my life.

“Happy 🎸Valentine's day to a special 🖲person who fills my life with sweetness and love that cannot be measured.

📑 You'll always have a special place in my heart.” “Every moment we've spent 🛡together has been beautiful so far. But I promise that the best is yet to Come.

These😋 Happy Valentines Day💟 Messages, SMS and spread more and more love on Valentines Day Messages for 👩Girlfriend and Wife.

Check out these romantic 💰Valentine's Day quotes And we all know that the sayings that come in 🛢greeting .

The best thing to 💲hold onto in life is each other .

😀Happy Valentine Day 📜Shayari for Girlfriend Boyfriend


👉Now I live only in the evening
 Something like this, I have got my blessing with you,
 That there is no complaint anymore from that God
 My heart was filled with happiness just by finding you
 Happy valentines day 2020.
👉How beautiful is your life
 It is in your heart that it is your appearance
 Don't go away from us
 We just need you at every step, Happy 1st valentines     day.
👉Live with you
 You are in love
 Talking to you
 You become a habit
 If you don't get a moment, you feel restless
 Play friendship
 You have become in love.
 I Love You Baby… Will u be my valentine?
👉Whatever the question, the answer is you
 Whatever the path, you are the destination
 No matter how sad you are
 No matter how armaan you are
 No matter how angry you are, love is you
 Whoever you are, you are the one
 Because you are… !!  now only you are,
 You are my love now…. !!!!!
 Happy valentines day 2020.
👉I think if you think something
 If I say something, your name comes
 How long should I hide my heart
 I love you in every way
 Wish you very Happy Valentine’s Day Darling.
👉Only you will be my face
 After that you will never be away from me
 Thinking a little, will you be happy to see
 The moment your demand, my name will be   vermilion,
 Happy Valentine My Would Be Wife.
👉I just had a wish, which became Hasrat,
 Ever had friendship with you, now love has become,
 This is how you got involved in life,
 Just thinking about you has become my habit
 Happy valentines day my love.

😊 Thanks for Visit.😊

Post a Comment

0 Comments