Skip to main content

Top Header Ads

100+ Happy Holi Wishes Images – Hindi & English

40+ Happy Holi Wishes Images – Hindi & English


Holi is a festival of colors. It is also known as “Basanta Utsav” and “Holika”. It is celebrated in India, Pakistan and Nepal. Holi is a Hindu festival. However it is celebrated by all the religions in India with joy and fun.

Following are the Happy Holi wishes, messages and greetings in English and Hindi with images.
Happy Holi Wishes

Just like a red rose that fills the world with beauty & fragrance‚ you have made my life so beautiful by being in it. On Holi, the festival of colors & joy I want to say thank you for all the love & smiles you’ve brought to my life.
Peace from white, Power from red, Knowledge from yellow, Development from green, Love from pink.. May this Holi add all colors in your life.
Bright colors, water balloons, lavish gujiyas and melodious songs are the ingredients of perfect Holi. Wish you a very happy and wonderful Holi.
Holi is a special time of year to remember those who are close to our hearts with splashing colors!
The dominant idea behind Holi festival is that we should live more in harmony with nature instead of trying to destroy her and make her our slave.
Holi is the time to develop understanding and love for each other. Here, is a platform for you all to renew your friendship and to express heartiest love by scribbling a beautiful Holi message for loved ones.
Celebrating the colors of our beautiful relationship, I wish you and your family all the bright hues of life.

From the lanes of Mathura and Vridavana, the colors of Holi have spread all over the country. These colors also carry the message of love, brotherhood, and truth. So whenever you splash Holi colors on somebody, you give him a promise of being truthful towards him always, maintain brotherhood with him lifelong and shower him with all the possible love throughout your life.
Happy Holi Wishes

Loving you is the truth of my life; I never let you go. Others say colours bring happiness in your life, but for me, it is you. You are the colour of my life and you are everything. I love you. Happy Holi 2020-2021.

Splashing on you the red color for romance, pink for love and yellow for our compatibility. Happy Holi love.

Let us make this Holi memorable by splashing colors of love on each other. Let us brighten our lives with more understanding. May God always bless our relationship. Happy Holi my love.

To the man who has painted my life with the best of the colors…. to the man who has brought me smiles and happiness…. I wish you the best of the Holi…. May we make this day a memorable one with our love for each other…. Happy Holi.

Holi is the time to splash love and romance. Let’s take a dip in these colors of romance and love. Happy Holi dear

Each color has a sweet love story and with that we make our life beautiful; listen to your heart, you can see the colors of my love even in your close eyes; let the coloring magic in our life and I want to always be with you to enjoy this joy ride. Happy Holi 2020

Hey dear, Holi is Here,
Pinch of Red and a pinch of green,
Joyful colors all are seen,
With love and with happiness..

Wishes of Holi all I mean !!
With petals of Roses,
Palm full of Holly water,
Light of Full Sun,
Fragrance of Flower and Grass with dew.
I wish u a very beautiful HOLI.

Some things just cant be expressed in words
Some people just cant be lived without Love
can speak volumes even when words cant
So all I am going to say is I love u .
Happy Holi sweetheart!!

Just like a red rose
that fills the world with beauty & fragrance…
You have made my life so beautiful by being in it.
On Holi, the festival of colors & joy
I wanna say thank you for all the love & smiles
you’ve brought to my life.
Happy Holi

I wish that colors of romance and love, colors of happiness and joy, colors of smiles and affection get deeper and darker with each and every day of our life. Happy Holi dear.

To the one who is the rainbow to my life…. thanks for bringing along the beautiful shades of love and happiness in my life…. thanks for brightening my days and nights…. Thanks for making me a happier soul…. With lots of love, wishing you a very Happy Holi my love.

For me Holi is always special as I get to play it with you…. It is the best time for me to tell you that how special you are to me…. How beautiful a rainbow you are to my life….. Wishing you all the happiness in the world my love…. Wishing you a very Happy Holi..!

Feel the color of love in your heart, which I send through my words. I love you is the truth of my life and it brings the color of joy and smile. Paint a beautiful tomorrow together and fill the vacant space of our canvas with many different colors. I love you and happy Holi 2020-2021.

I am sending pink color of my love, yellow color of our compatibility and red color of our romance in these greetings for you my love….. I wish each and every day of our life is as bright as the occasion of Holi…. With love and hugs, wish you a Happy Holi!
😊 Thanks for Visit.😊

Post a Comment

0 Comments