Skip to main content

Top Header Ads

Happy Birthday Shayari | 🎂Birthday Shayari In Hindi And English (2020 Updated)

🤓Happy Birthday Shayari in Hindi and English📜 sayri Say Happy Birthday to You With This Beautiful Words

Happy Birthday Shayari in Hindi and English


😎Happy Birthday wishes in hindi📖 One day in the life of everyone comes something that is very special is Birthday Day. 

🎶 On this day they get happiness and good wishes from all around. Share happiness with these messages

🎀Wishing your loved ones just a normal 'Happy Birthday' is no longer a way to make your loved one's day special. History can be made special by sharing some amazing romantic, 🎷funny and amazing Shayaris. However finding Shayari relatef to birthday's is tougher that is why we are here to provide you more than 1000+ Birthday Shayari which you can browse and send to birthday boy or girl.

🎂Birthday celebrations are the most paramount and astounding days for a birthday kid or a young lady you can include by sending them cheerful birthday Shayari which means WhatsApp or🎙 Facebook will make it without a doubt fascinating in her or her days ... So, HindiLoveShayari Here's a great collection of birthday shades for your birthday friend. As such, without wasting much time lets just start reading the shayaris.

list This is the blessing from the depth of
my heart… 🤓Happy birthday, my life !! We offer this blessing on your #Birthday, we and you together, never ever parted, #I will give my promise to you all my life , #I will give my life to you, my intention !! AppHappy Birthday To You Jaan😘 !!

The teacher is the one who holds you before you fall,
but instead of lifting you up, shaves your clothes,
and tells you to try again ..!
Happy Birthday sir! It is a teacher who creates our personality in fighting all the complications of life Happy Birthday Sir🎂 !! Guru is not the only one who teaches us in class but every person from whom we learn is our Guru , Happy Birthday sir… 🎂 !!! Dear son, I hope that the birthday cake I sent you is soft and sweet. But one thing is for sure, it can never be sweeter than you, A big Happy Birthday to an amazing son like you, I love you! AppHappy Birthday to you my son !!! Son, however big you are, but

For us, you will always remain dear and smart baby boy.
May God fulfill all your wishes 🙏
Happy Birthday to you Beta😘 !!! To merely say I'm so proud to have you as a son is the understatement of the century. I'm incredibly proud of you! 🍫🍬🎂Happy birthday, my dear son🍫🍬🎂 !!! We are very happy that we got a son like you , very happy birthday, son , I prayed to you in prayers, I smile one smile of yours. May my little prince bring you happiness this day! Happy birthday to you son, Life has its Golden💫 moments & a lovely sister like U Makes them unforgettable

🍬🎂Happy birthday Di… 🍬🎂 Flowers तारों stars 🌟 Everyone says , my 👧 is flowing in a thousand… All Omar we have to live with… 🍬🎂 Happy birthday flow… 🎂🍬 here take your 🎁 Birthday Gift … 1000 Rs. Scratch Card… What Will You Remember… Take Ash My Flow… 😉 . Scratch Do Aish Taxes… 🤪😜😝😅 🍬🎂Happy Birthday my Lovely Sister… 🎂🍬 Lovely Flowers … ☺ Millions meet like you 👧 Sister, and in crores I get Like 🧒Bhai… 😜😅😂😂 🍬🎂Happy Birthday flowing… Always laughing… Loved moonlight by 🎂🍬 Moon 🌙 ; Lovely 4 nights by moonlight; Lovely 4 life from the night;

And sweeter than life, my 👧 flow…
🍬🎂Happy Birthday Di… 🎂🍬

My brother is different from everyone, 😚
My beloved is the best, 😘
Who says - Happiness is all where,
my happiness is more precious than my brother… 😘😘
Happy birthday brother…. O my brother - ocean of desires 🔮 all pearls 🌊 be your luck, your loved ones life partner closer you always, some simply went Weather Rhmton for you that your every wish, be accepted every desire ... 🙏 🎂🍫🍬jnmdim Happy Ho… 🎂🍫🍬 mer You are friends too! You are my support too. You are also the companions of this journey of life. You are anxious every moment for me, 🙂 I am lucky that I have got you, my brother, 🙏 I have a lot of best wishes on my birthday … 🎂🍫🍬

I do not have the strength in my words that I can praise my father,
he has been dying all my life to raise us,
I do not have the
strength to die for him once, 🎂🍬🍫Happy birthday Dad ! 🎂🍬🍫 One who can not forget. ❤️ Love is the love of my dear father, in the heart of whom I am, is my whole world 🌏 Happy birthday and lots of love on Papa birthday. Every debt plays, a lifetime of debt Sector are | For one of our happiness, we forget our happiness. 🎂🍫 Happy Birthday Papa, my honor, my fame, my status, मेरे and my honor is my father, हिम्मत who gives me courage मेरे my pride is 🌺🌹🎂Happy Birthday Papa🎂🌺🌹 is a celebrity,

Who is better than my life, please
give me Rabb Hukam , and I will give it to him,
because he is not my mother.
Happy Birthday Mummy

I love my mother the way fragrance is in the flower …
God bless me and keep my mother happy in my
prayers…
Happy Birthday Mummy There is only one court in this world where all sins are forgiven is. And that is "Mother" Happy birthday to the best mother in the world… Happy Birthday Mamma Tamanna Karte Ho Aap Jin Khushiyoun Ki, Woh Khushiyan Aapke Kadmon Mein Ho, Ishwar Aapko Woh Sab Haqiqat Mein De, Jo Socha Aapne Sapnon Mein Ho. Janamdin Hai Aapka, Dete Hain Hum Yeh Dua, Ek Baar Jo Mil Jayein Hum Honge Na Kabhie Judaa, Saath Denge Jeevan Bhar Ka Yeh Hai Hamara Wada, Jaan Luta Denge Tujh Par, Hai Yeh Apna Iraada…

Song Style Birthday Wish:
🎼bar times a day come that, 🎼
repeatedly heart ❤️ they sang ...
you lived thousands of years,
this is my ... Arzoo ...
🎀🎁🎼heppi Birthday to You ... .🎂🎼🎀🎁 pray happiness 🙏 met servants met jug, met with Rehmt met when the loved ones, found love sheltered bay to you in life, are happy to have more sub in 🌎 world Kkk Hpy Bday to You🎂 every easier, every way on happiness, every day beautiful, the way it is to be complete Jivan, That's 🙏 I pray every day, so Umhara every Jinmdin Kkk Very Very Happiest Birthday🎂🎀🎁 you, in bloom Jivan happiness like roses are made laughter like Kusbu Hotoan on you, keep smiling You always Yuhi -

And we will remain in your heart Your
Wishing ua Happy Birthday will dance on your own as well… You will make your berths with great fanfare … Ask for a gift, if you know my life, then you will swear you will be sacrificed… 😘💖 🎂Ha քք y WaLa Birthday🎂🎀🎁

want in a dream,
all you want is your Puri…
🎀🎁Janmadin Mubarak! 
May you have a life full of love, you have a moment full of happiness, never have to not face any sorrow, met so tomorrow you ... 🎂heppi Birthday to you ... .🎂🎀🎁 O God is a vow our, my life 💞 paradise our, 😘 them, as if we're not on Happiness to them dear love … Happy Birthday 😘 Jaan… 🎂🎀🎁 There is a blessing to there is no gila, such a love  flower 🌺 which has not been fed till date , all that you get today , which has never been received by anyone till date… 🎂H ' py B'day to u🎂🎀🎁

Every #Goal of #Life be your #Clear,
you get #Success without any #Fear
live every moment without any #Tear,
Enjoy your day my #Dear,
🎂HAPPY BIRTHDAY🎂🎀🎁 Today is special for us, which is not Want to spend without you, though every prayer asks for you, yet you say - May you have all the happiness on this birthday… Happy birthday … 🎂🎀🎁
Duniya Ki Khushiyan Aapko Mil Jayein,
Apno Se Mil Ke Aapka Man Khil Jaye,
Chehre Par Dukh Ki Kabhi Shikan Na Ho,
Aapke Birthday Par Meri ShubKamnayein. May your life be blessed with flowers, kiss you happy steps, Lots of love and blessings to you , these happy happy moments of our birthday, happy new dreams in my eyes, life has brought for you today .. Happy laughs of all happiness !! !

Aap wo phool ho jo gulshan mein nahin khilte Par jis pe aasmaan ke farishte bhi fakr hai karte Aap ki zindagi hadd se zyada kimti hain, Janam din aap hamesha mnaye yu hi hanste hanste 🙂 Janamdin Mubarak 🙂 world of happiness Go get you, the loved ones May your heart blossom, there is no wrinkle of sorrow on your face, my heartfelt greetings on your birthday. 

The Bay-Khudi this Happy laughter Lbon happy to get this anniversary happiness you tak safely keep and Judgment never come 'Shad' You showering thousand safely keep both day and fifty thousand a year, every Never think you are alone, I am always there for all your fixes. Happy birthday I hope your birthday is as sweet as the cake. And the year to follow is filled with as much joy as you bring your friends

my blessing, let the light of the stars make your fortune.

happy Birthday!
~~ Happy Birthday ~~~ Happily every day, every beautiful night, on which side you step, there is a rain of flowers, Happy Birthday ....! "Life filled with desires ; Every moment filled with desires; Damn too seems to be small; May you have so much happiness tomorrow. Happy birthday!" May your name be on the highs of the sky, your place on the earth of the moon, we live in a small world, but may God bless you wherever you are. Happy Birthday ......... 🌸💕🌸💕🌸 Lab e Rukhsar ki Baate Gul e Gulzar season 🍭🎂🍭 Thousands of Khwisho like

🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉
 "Happy Birthday"
🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉
"so many would be my prayer accept,
" to become your receive every grace, 🌷
"happiness millions upon thee birthday, 🍭
"And whatever you want from God, 🍥
" It will be approved in a moment, 🙏🏻
🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉

 "Happy Birthday"
🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉 Take some special blessings of life from our birthday some homage take us to give the color moments of your life ... .. today they take Hussey congratulated us 🌹🌹🌹🌹 Happy thee this Your birthday; 🌹🌹 Ask whatever you want from God, you get all; Never let the black night of sorrows come; सारा May the courtyard of the house be filled with happiness;

Happy birthday to you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 👌👌👍💙💎👬 May the way of life live forever; Always smile on your face; The heart gives you this blessing; May every day be a joy in life. Happy Birthday olvege Let the way of life live forever; Always smile on your face; The heart gives you this blessing; May every day be a joy in life. Happy birthday , all the pearls in the sea of wishes are yours; May your loved ones be close to you always, some time descend for you, the season of mercy, that your every wish, every wish should be accepted. Happy birthday! 

Balanced in hand you .🌹
🌹 between millions
are blooming you bitch millions ..
May you be illuminated between thousands.
Like the sky remains like the sun.
Wish you a very happy birthday ..
👌👌👍💙💎👬 👌👌👍💙💎👬 May your stars always be postponed, your blessings remain the same. 

Wish you a very happy birthday . ~~~~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~~~~ 👌👌👍💙💎👬 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 What kind of blessings do you give me with flowers of joy on your lips; This is my blessing, let the light of the stars make your fortune. Happy birthday! ~~~ Happy Birthday ~~~~ 🌹🌹🌹🌹 Smile on your lips every moment, you are unaware of every sorrow,

Happy birthday moments, 
happy new dreams in your eyes, 😀
😀life that has brought for you today .. Happy laughter of
all happiness !!! 
Happy Birthday 😀😀😀😀😀😀 🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉 • "Happy Birthday" • 🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉 "May my blessings be accepted, " May your blessings be accepted,, " Lakhs of happiness on your birthday, 🍭 "And whatever you want from God, 🍥 " That will be approved in a moment, 🙏🏻 🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉 • "Happy Birthday" • 🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉 Flowers have sent a drink of nectar, stars have sent a salute to Gagan, your life is full of happiness, we have sent the message with heart. This is what I pray to myself,

Happy Birthday Best Shayari


You get all the happiness in the world,
 God bless and love you.
 Always smile on your lips,
 Dua is 1,
 As your age continues to grow, your honor ...

 We ask our Lord for a prayer, Want your happiness with all your heart, All smiles are yours And you will smile from January sey…

 On these Beautiful Birthday, God bless you with enjoyment Today with plenty and smile Celebrate the day, and Get lots of Surprises ...

 Our God is a vow My life is our paradise, Even if we are not with them, But they found happiness in love…

 Wish you happiness May that happiness be in your steps, God give you all of that in reality, Whatever you thought you were in dreams!
😊 Thanks for Visit.😊

Post a Comment

0 Comments